As we announced before, Ovum has now gone through their IPO on the 10th at 190 pence. Their stock shot up to 219 on the 12th and went back to 198 on the 24th in small volumes.
Some in the industry have been speculating on what may happen next:
- A mass exodus of suddenly enriched analysts?
- An acquisition?
- Aggressive development plans, for instance in consulting?
- Ovum to IPO, Forrester loses sales VP
- Has Forrester missed a golden opportunity?
- Making it up While Drinking
- Ovum seeks intelligence head, Gartner Watch in quest of integrity
- Weekly digest
- Ovum breaks the iPod cellphone embargo?
- Ovum makes a move!
- Furl'ing: Ovum, Aberdeen and Gartner in the blogs
- Is Ovum ambitious?